1. Information We Collect
- You may provide or We may collect certain personal information while you are using the Site. This includes: your name, electronic mail address and other relevant details; (b) your content, received, uploaded or posted using the Site; (c) information you choose to upload, sync or import from the device on which the Site is being used (“Personal Information”). All information disclosed by you on the Site to which you permit access shall be deemed to be shared willingly and without any coercion. No liability pertaining to the authenticity, genuineness, misrepresentation, fraud, negligence, etc. of the information disclosed by you shall lie on us.
- We may collect non-personal information relating to your activities while accessing the Site or other information from and about the devices through which the Site is used including SDK/API/JS code version, browser, internet service provider, timestamp, application identifier, application version, application distribution channel, independent device identifier, android ad master identifier, network card (MAC) address, and international mobile device identification code (IMEI), the equipment model, the terminal manufacturer, the terminal device operating system version, the session start / stop time, location, language, the time zone and the network state (WiFi and so on).
- In addition to profile information, you may also tell us your exact location if you choose to enable your computer or mobile device to send us location information. We may use and store information about your location to provide features of the Site and to improve and customize the Service.
- We may keep track of how you interact with links across the Site, including email notifications, third-party services, and client applications, by clicking redirect links or through other means. We do this to help improve the Site and to be able to share aggregate click statistics such as how many times a particular link was clicked on, with our partners.
- Our servers automatically record information (“Log Data”) created by your use of the Site. Log Data may include information such as your IP address, operating system, the referring web page, pages visited, location, your mobile carrier, device and application IDs, search terms. We use Log Data to measure, customize, and improve the Site, and to aid a better user experience.
2. How We Use Your Information
We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with our newsletter, updates, and other information you have requested.
- To respond to your inquiries and concerns.
- To improve the Site and your user experience.
- To analyse usage trends and monitor the effectiveness of our marketing efforts.
- To maintain the security and integrity of our Site.
- To share such information with any third party, including any service providers and any group companies.
- To comply with legal obligations and enforce our rights under applicable laws.
The data gathered from you may also be used for any reason incidental to the reasons listed above.
3. Collection of Information by Third-Party Sites and Advertisers
4. Disclosure of Your Information
We do not sell, rent, or otherwise share your personal information with third parties for their marketing purposes. We may disclose your personal information in the following situations:
- To our business partners, service vendors or authorized third-party agents located in any part of the world for the purposes of data processing, analytics, enrichment, storage, or to provide a requested service or transaction.
- To comply with legal obligations or respond to legal processes, such as a court order or other legal processes.
- To protect the rights, property, or safety of Endiya Partners, our users, or others.
5. Rights to Access and Delete Your Information
- Access: You have the right to request access to the personal information we hold about you. To request access, please contact us using the contact information provided below. We will provide you with a copy of your personal information in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format, where possible.
- Correction: If you believe that any personal information we hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete, you have the right to request that we correct or update it. Please contact us using the contact information provided below, and we will make the necessary changes.
- Deletion: You have the right to request the deletion of your personal information under certain circumstances, such as when the information is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected, or when you have withdrawn your consent (where applicable). To request deletion of your personal information, please contact us using the contact information provided below. Please note that we may need to retain certain information for legal, security, internal analytics or other legitimate reasons. We may also need to retain certain data to provide you with services that you requested.
Please note that we may require proof of your identity to process your requests and reserve the right to refuse requests that are unfounded, excessive, or otherwise abusive.
We implement reasonable security measures to protect your personal information. However, no method of data transmission or storage can be guaranteed to be completely secure, and we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you provide to us.
7. Links to Other Websites
Our Site may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of those websites. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of any third-party websites you visit.
8. Limitation of Liability
In no event shall Endiya Partners, its affiliates, directors, employees, or agents be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or exemplary damages, including but not limited to damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data, or other intangible losses, resulting from (a) the use or inability to use the Site; (b) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (c) any other matter relating to the Site.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Endiya Partners, its affiliates, directors, employees, and agents from and against any and all claims, damages, losses, liabilities, costs, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees) arising out of or in connection with your use of the Site, your violation of these Terms, or your infringement of any intellectual property or other rights of Endiya Partners or any third party.
11. Grievance Redressal
We will promptly acknowledge receipt of your complaint and strive to resolve your concerns within a reasonable time, usually within 30 days.
12. Governing Law
Please note that if you are accessing our Site from a location outside of India, you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws and regulations.
15. Contact Us
Plot No. 40 & 41, 1st Floor, Road No. 2,
Financial District, Behind ICICI Bank,
Nanakramguda, Hyderabad, Telangana 500032.